JUMP OFF EVENT
CODE OF CONDUCT AND RELEASE
At KLiC and the Jump Off Event, our goal is to provide the best shared social video experience created by our growing community where creators and communities can interact safely. To achieve this goal, we ask that all users participate in such a way that promotes a friendly, positive experience for our global community and therefore we require all attendees, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, vendors, media, partner, staff, employees, volunteers and other participants of the Jump Off events to agree with the following Code of Conduct and Release (“Code”). Organizers will enforce this Code throughout the applicable event.
By purchasing a ticket to attend or attending an event in any capacity (general attendee, sponsor, exhibitor, media, partner, speaker, performer, staff, or employee), you agree to abide by this Code at that event.
II. EXPECTED BEHAVIOR
- Be considerate, respectful, and cooperative.
- Many event venues are shared with members of the public; please be respectful to all patrons of these venues.
- Respect the rules and instructions of the event staff.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow attendees. Alert event staff if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress.
III. UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR & PROHIBITIONS
- Possession of weapons.
- Possession or use of any illegal substance or illegal drugs.
- Possession of alcohol in any open cans, bottles or other receptacles, except in areas specifically designated for consumption of alcohol and as allowed by the event rules. Please drink responsibly.
- Violence, threats of violence, or violent language.
- Activity that may endanger life or lead to physical harm to yourself or others.
- Inappropriate or unwelcome physical contact.
- Inappropriate or unwelcome sexual attention. This includes sexualized comments or jokes, touching, groping, and sexual advances.
- Inappropriate or unwelcome photography, recording, or live streaming (see below).
- Intimidation, threats, stalking, following, or creating any apprehension in other attendees.
- Disturbing the peace, or other sustained disruption of talks, presentations, or events.
- Including any intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, offensive, boisterous, derogatory or demeaning language or conduct, particularly any language or conduct that promotes or encourages discrimination or denigration based on or related to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, color, caste, national origin, immigration status, religion, medical condition, veteran status or disability.
- Any lewd or obscene language or conduct, including sexually explicit or offensive language or materials or obscene gestures.
- Failure to obey any rules or regulations of event staff.
- Encouraging, offering, soliciting or committing any unlawful act.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
- Impersonating or misrepresenting yourself as Jump Off staff or an event venue or sponsor representative.
- Any other actions that event staff deem to be unacceptable.
IV. GUIDELINES FOR RECORDING, STREAMING, AND PHOTOGRAPHY
Recording, streaming and/or photography is prohibited in designated areas, including event booths, partner lounges or parties unless otherwise indicated by clear signage or prior approval Jump Off staff. These locations serve as safe spots for partners, staff, and community members to interact and hold private conversations. In other event areas open to the public that are not designated as a no recording, streaming and/or photography zone, you may record, stream, take photos, or vlog; however, please be considerate of others, get permission from those who may be included in your content, and stop filming if asked.
V. CONSEQUENCES OF UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR
Event staff may, at their discretion, take any action they deem appropriate for any attendee that engages in unacceptable behavior, including asking an attendee to stop that behavior, reporting the attendee to security, or expelling the attendee from the event without a warning or refund. Attendees are expected to comply immediately with requests from event staff. Attendees who violate this Code may be prohibited from participating in future events. All determinations of unacceptable behavior are at the discretion of event staff, and their decision is final.
Should the offending attendee have a KLiC.GG account, KLiC reserves the right to suspend any account or remove any related content at any time for any conduct at an event that is determined to be unacceptable.
An attendee will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, if that attendee’s behavior violates any law. Violators will be subject to arrest.
VI. IF YOU WITNESS OR ARE SUBJECT TO UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR
If you are subject to unacceptable behavior, notice that someone else is being subject to unacceptable behavior, or have any other concerns, please notify event staff who may contact security or local law enforcement, or otherwise assist those experiencing unacceptable behavior.
If you witness or are subjected to inappropriate behavior at a Jump Off event or on any social handle discussing or otherwise related to a Jump Off event, please promptly contact Klic at: email@example.com.
VII. FILMING RELEASE
You understand that recording, photography and streaming are pervasive at Jump Off events, both by Jump Off and by others.
By purchasing a ticket, entering or attending the event, you agree to (a) be photographed, filmed, and/or otherwise recorded (“Recording”); and (b) the publication, exhibition, modification, or reproduction of the Recording, your appearance, voice, and name for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity in connection with KLiC and/or Jump Off, including, by way of example only, use on KLiC and Jump Off services, social media, and promotional materials.
By entering the event, you waive and release any claims you may have related to the use of the Recording, including, without limitation, any right to inspect or approve the Recording, any claims for invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity, defamation, or copyright infringement, or for any fees for use of such Recording.
You understand that all Recording will be done in reliance on this agreement. If you do not agree to the foregoing, please do not purchase a ticket, attend or enter the event.